Thursday, August 11, 2016

Blog Update!


Hello Everyone

As I no longer use this blog and I don't want you to miss out on anything delicious, I would like to share with you the updated links for my Official websites, foodie blogs, YouTube Cooking Channel, eBay store and twitter account.

I hope you continue to follow my videos, recipes and purchase my cookbooks, baking books, e-cookbooks and e-baking books to have a complete collection of English language Hungarian recipes.

Currently I have 9 English language and 1 Hungarian language printed cookbooks and several e-cookbooks.

WEBSITES

Best Hungarian Recipes - Official Website
Best Hungarian Cookbooks - Yahoo Site
Treasured Hungarian Family Recipes - Yahoo Site

FOODIE BLOGS

Best Hungarian Cookbooks - Blog
Treasured Hungarian Family Recipes - Blog

YOUTUBE COOKING CHANNEL

hrcsidaranoli

EBAY STORE

Hungarian Heritage Cookbook Store™

TWITTER

gamblinginsider.ca


E-MAIL

treasuredhungarianfamilyrecipes@ymail.com

FACEBOOK PAGE

Come and continue creating mouth-watering dishes that everyone will love!